Meet you here

Saturday 27 June 2015
The pitter patter of rain outside is so magical, much like this round of The Fantasy Collective warm hints of early summer and brighter colours were everywhere.

Meet you here

There were also some beautiful pastels like this soft bodysuit from dead dollz, the fitted bodice is lovely and the bit of poof and ruffles is so unique. I love how it fit my Maitreya body just fine and I've been prancing everywhere in it.

Royalty

Ama. released the Esseri skirts, these come with so many size options for male, female, and mesh bodies. I liked this blue the most but there is also a white, brown, slate, and a muted pink. I just love them so much. My tattoos are from Izzie's, I've admired the metalic tattoos in first life so many times, I was so happy to see this set from her. The sandals are also a happy purchase from TFC, I was do happy to get this pair because it is black with a subtle floral print and I can wear them with anything.

Stunningly Delicate

I had to zoom right in to show you how stunningly delicate this piece from HopScotch, there are a number of colour options to choose from but I had to go for this mix of pastels and the gold. Gold is my favourite metal this year and the pastels feel so summery and dreamy.

Photo one

Hair : Wasabi Pills @Uber : Raine Mesh Hair : Rye

Skin : Pink Fuel : Elsie : Biscuit

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With pink Fuel appliers}

Septum ring : [Haste] : Diamond Septum : Hematite

Bodysuit : .::dead dollz::. @The Fantasy Collective : Elsa : PInk

Pose : double take : red rover*

Photo two

Hair : Wasabi Pills @Uber : Raine Mesh Hair : Rye

Skin : Pink Fuel : Elsie : Biscuit

Body : Maitreya : Lara {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Hands : Slink : Mesh Hands : Casual {With pink Fuel appliers}

Feet : Slink : Mesh Feet : Flat {With Pink Fuel appliers}

Tattoo : Izzie's @The Fantasy Collective : Metallic Arrow Tattoo

Skirt : Ama. @The Fantasy Collective : Esseri Skirt

Shoes : FDD Stories @ The Fantasy Collective :Summer Flats : Flowers1

Pose : RACK Poses : The Enchantress {Includes staff}

Photo three

Hair : Wasabi Pills @The Conquest : Keira 2 : Rye

Skin : Pink Fuel : Elsie : Biscuit

Eyes : {SONG} @KUSTOM9 : Bio~ : Ice Eye and Purple Eye

Septum ring : [Haste] : Diamond Septum : Hematite

Tiara : *~*HopScotch*~* @The Fantasy Collective : Fleur : Gold - Multi*

<3 Cat
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Back to Top